Well of Odium
CONFIRMED HOUSE RULES
- Action Points will be used.
- Spot and Listen are considered class skills for all classes.
- Massive Damage (single attack deals 50 or more damage, failed Fortitude save) results in unconsciousness, not death.
- Hit Points: Characters start at 3rd level with maximum hit points. Players then have the choice of taking average hit points or rolling for each level but must choose before rolling of course.
- The GM reserves the right to drop a big snot-covered moon on any character at any time.
HOUSE RULES UP FOR DECISION
- Injury (this could be only for higher level characters?):
- At 75% of HP: -1 penalty to Fortitude Saves.
- At 50% of HP: -2 penalty to Fortitude Saves. Move at Half Speed.
- At 25% of HP: -3 penalty to Fortitude Saves. Can only take a single move or standard action each turn (or any other action the GM deems strenuous).